Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Thinspo

Um, yeah, this girl's not giving up the good fight just yet. When I first saw her first super thin photos awhile back I thought it was just a publicity thing or whatever and that she would bounce back to a healthier weight here anytime.

Yeah, not so much aparently.









It's a kinda cute dress though. Not my style, mind you. Too hippie-ish. But to each their own. Oh - and whats the deal with her boobs? The HAVE TO be fake. There is no way they could still be that full and big after she drops that much weight. Implantastic.
Sorry, but I calls 'em likes I see's 'em.

7 comments:

**just_me** said...

Nichole Richie use to be my all time thinspo I mean dropping all that weight and looking so good next to Paris, but lately lindsay is moving up and up love these new pics, seen them yesterday hope all is well. your friend from over the mountain.

Anonymous said...

lindsay's looking great. I love her current hair color. Her boobs are ABSOLUTELY fake... Smaller (ie: more natural and proportionate) ones would be much more becoming. IMO. She doesn't need implants!

Pretty Thin. said...

She looks great I think, much better than she has in long time.

Stay well honey.
xo

Alissia said...

Her boobs are definately fake. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out LOL.

Katrin said...

to be honest, i don't think her boobs are fake. i myself have dropped around 20 kg lately and, well i cant' seem to get rid of my chest...so they actually might be au naturel...

Lady said...

I have no idea about the boobs. She def needs to get her make-up undercontrol. Looking a little haggard instead of fresh and thin...

moy_thin said...

Can someone actually tell me how tf I get rid of my boobs lmao? Like I'm losing weight but my boobs wont go away. I HATE THEM