Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's a NEW YEAR...

I woke up to the buzzing of my cell (still on silent from the night before). Got a text from my friend. She's the one who taught me (more or less) the Master Cleanse Fast. Her text read:

Going to buy my lemons to start cleanse tomro- ugh


So I figure - if she can do it - so can I!!! Plus, now is THE BEST time to do it. New Year, been drinking alot, although haven't put any real weight on, need to kick-start the weight loss. The next 10 days will be my sacrifice...


Wish me LUCK!!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

No way! I just finished drinking my first day's lemonade concoction! I'll be doing it for ten days (or at least I'm trying...), so I'll be coming here whenever I get bored to see if you post ;)

No pressure, doll.

Anonymous said...

good luck! i'm definitely gonna start it today.
x

Beth said...

I've not got anything near enough discipline to do that, and my heart starts doing funky breakbeats when I do too much laxi-action, if you know what I mean (it's so not funny, but I have to larf!)

Good luck, I'm jealous but in a good way - oh, and be careful - lots of love,
Snooygal x

one.cigarette said...

i just entered to ur blog in a boring monday night n i loved it
good look withe the lemonade
muaa !

Rogue6942 said...

Wow! That sounds like a cleanse that I've been looking for. Is that all you drink all day? How many times a day do you drink it? Do you eat anything with it or just do the drink? Please keep us updated :) Good luck

Cille A. Pederson said...

Hey, I was just saw your blog, it is really good.
If you have time check mine out :D
http://the-zero-effect-smirilla.blogspot.com/

It is kinda the same, but I just started it. Maybe you have a good piece of advice?