Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ouch.

Several months have gone by...

So much has happened...

I'm not going to lie...I have gained a little bit of weight back. Not a ton. I'm still wearing my skinny clothes but the scale doesn't lie.

What happened was on Labor Day weekend while out and about I crashed on my bike... hard. Real hard. I thought,

"DAMN. I'm going to be bruised tomorrow..."

But I wasn't bruised. Just in an immense amount of pain. It turns out (and I didn't find this out until 2 1/2 weeks later and a $1300 MRI) but I actually broke my arm. Technically, a "non-displaced fracture of the greater tuberosity."

So, I haven't been able to run, lift weights, lift my arm behind me head to do abs, any thing. Just recovery, which is being a slarge and in so doing have gained.

THE GOOD NEWS IS

I'm getting better and just went for my first 5K in like 2 months so I'm still somewhat in shape and going to drop the "fracture 5" I've gained here real quick. Promise.

Best,
Elle.

2 comments:

littlegirllost said...

The scale may not lie but neither do clothes. Its fabulous you still fit into teeny tiny clothes. <3

Anonymous said...

Get better! i got a question while reading your profile, what kind of music you listen to?

Take care :3