Friday, December 26, 2008

Excercise / Fitness / Gym / Workout / Thinspo







I know that some people are more into the working-out sort of thing, rather that just straight fasting. So I thought I would post some workout/fitness/gym type thinspo. I've actaully done that before, where you have really intense workouts, untill you think your body is just going to give out on you. It honestly feels good sometimes to just wear yourself out. For me, I didn't really lose a ton of weight that way, not like I did when I just plain hardcore-restricted. But to each her own, right?












2 comments:

Danii said...

Hi,
so, it's better to eat less, than to exercise? Cause I hate exercise! I don't even believe it really works.. No food = thin, better then exercise?
I love blog :)
xxx

somebodys-muse said...

i very much disagree. none of those girls got ehir awesome toned bodies by just barely eating. you can be 100 pounds and still be flabby and unhealthy.