Friday, December 26, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive. Olsen Thinspo.

So I got a request for some Olsen Thinspo. Although I have to say, I don't have a whole lot of thinspo of them, for a few reasons:
  1. They have a COMPLETELY different body type than me. They're tiny and petite and I'm huge and tall. Even if I got down to their BMI, I would still weigh a million pounds more than them. 'Nuff said.
  2. Mary Kate Olsen isn't as tiny as she used to be. Which is a good thing for her, but not so much for my purposes. And really tiny thinspo pictures of her are a little harder to come by.
  3. They just seem like kids to me. I'm 26 and they're like, what? 12? Just kidding, but still. I'm going through a "oh-my-god-I'm-so-old" phase... don't need these two beauties reminding me that I'm an old maid.
-sigh-

Without further adeiu>>>

At the Sundance Film Festival last year:


I CAN'T WAIT for Sundance this year! It's gonna be awesome! I want to get tickets to the Salt Lake Gala Premiere of The September Issue. It's a documentary about Anna Wintour and the months leading up to the publishing of the ever-enticing September issue of Vogue.
Anyway...
THIS one is great:












I love that scarf!!!









8 comments:

chayse said...

Awesome posts today! I've never been much to working out a whole lot, I've tried it before to lose weight, but I always end up gaining unwanted muscle.
Hope you had a nice christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I love MK. Thank you. :)
I'm her exact body type (short and small frame) except I'm covered in flab.
Coool site btw. xx

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I really don't like these.

Anonymous said...

acklthese girls**

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at some olsent twins thinspo..
http://www.pro-thinspo.com/olsentwinsindexpage.html
mary-kate has had a recent weight gain in her face from recovery.

Sabrina Marie said...

nice pick, great pictures! :)

Chubby BB said...

Anonymous, I really don't like them either. It's not my kind of post. it was a request.

jes said...

We have invited a young guest contributor to write anonymously about the great un-said, the conscious need for otherwise slim and healthy young women to obsess about their weight. We welcome your opinions:

http://www.heralddeparis.com/open-topic-op-ed-dying-to-be-thin/17803

Thank you.