Sunday, November 2, 2008

Angelina Jolie

So I don't think I would ever get a tatoo, becuase
  1. I don't think they really go with my personality
  2. I get sick of my nail color faster than you can say I'm Not Really a Waitress
  3. I don't know what I'd pick, and I refuse to get something that doesn't have a meaning like a butterfly or a flower.

But if I ever did get a tatoo, I think I might just be a copy cat and get one like Angelina Jolie - (in white ink, and minus the cross):

Quod me nutrit me destruit

Latin meaning "What nourishes me also destroys me".





I don't know if she REALLY has an ED, but I don't care. I think she is a beautiful person inside and out.

2 comments:

Anna said...

i just saw her latest movie and she looks soooo thin!

I love her ♥

Anonymous said...

first off, i love your site. second, i love angelina jolie. she absolutely seems like a lovely person inside and out. oh and that would be a pretty awesome tattoo.